Stressed out about making a nutritious, vegan meal that the whole family will love? Don’t be because these 5 vegan bloggers deliver every time! Each recipe extraordinaire brings healthy vegan/vegetarian dishes to life in an easy-to-follow and crowd-pleasing way. Their creations are so good, even the meat-eaters will go back for more!
If you get nothing else from Becky Striepe than her insanely good Thai Peanut Sauce recipe, then we’ve already done you a favor. Glue & Glitter tops the list because of the recipe variety and easy-to-follow instructions. If you have an Air Fryer, Glue & Glitter is your Air Fryer gospel. Hint: try Air Fryer Avocado Fries! They are a heavenly guilt-free pleasure.
- 5-minute Blender Peanut Sauce
- Mega Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie (Vegan)
- Vegan Mexican Pizza (8 ingredients)
- Crispy Air Fried Avocado Fries
Minimalist Baker is one of most well-known vegan food bloggers and for good reason. They offer plant-based recipes that only require 10 ingredients or less, one bowl or only 30-minutes. Unfortunately, that leaves you with zero excuses to getting a healthy home-cooked meal on the table.
You can thank us later for introducing you to the Zucchini Pasta with Lentil Bolognese . This will become a monthly staple in you recipe rotation. It is hearty, comforting, low-carb, full of protein, and no joke, ready in 30-minutes!
- Zucchini Pasta with Lentil Bolognese
- Peanut & Lemongrass Tempeh Satay
- 30-Minute Quinoa Fried Rice
- One-Bowl Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Bread
Spend any time on @dadaeats Instagram page, and you’ll be salivating over the delicious pictures of Samah’s vegan treats. You may have even seen Samah Dada recently on TODAY baking her gluten-free banana bread. This West Coast girl studied in London and now lives and works in New York City. It appears that her recipes have as much personality and culture as their creator.
You’ll find all sorts of vegan recipes here, but if you are a baker or have a sweet tooth, DADAeats is the place for you!
- Almond Butter Blondies (vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain Free)
- Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free)
- Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Raw, Vegan & Gluten-Free Salted Almond Cheesecake
We’ll let you in a little secret, you do not want to miss out on the Easy Garlic Sesame Noodles! Your only regret will be not having any leftovers, because you are sure to finish every last bite.
Make a batch of the Freezer Friendly Vegan Burritos on the weekend, and you’ll have a quick and easy lunch you can just pop into the microwave. To lazy to cook dinner one night? Pair them with a side salad and you’ll have a healthy dinner in just minutes.
- Easy Garlic Sesame Noodle (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Freezer Friendly Vegan Burritos
- Blackened Chickpea Caesar Salad
- Smashed Avocado Vegan Quesadillas
Cookie + Kate is a vegetarian blog that focuses on whole foods. Whether you’re looking for a light and refreshing salad or warm Italian casserole, you’ll find with here. Cookie + Kate’s commitment to real food, means you’ll always get a nutrient-rich dish.
- Roasted Cauliflower & Farro Salad (Vegan if omit Feta)
- Simple Breakfast Tostadas (Vegetarian)
- Baked Ziti with Roasted Vegetables (Vegetarian)
- Blood Orange & Avocado Salad